Microorganisms For Agriculture
( 32 days ago )
10 ads online
Member since April 2023
Microorganisms For Agriculture A microbiological fertilizer/microbial fertilizer (also bio-fertilizer) is a substance which contains living micro-organisms which, when applied to seeds, plant surfaces, or soil, colonize the rhizosphere or the interior of the plant and promotes growth by increasing the supply or availability of primary nutrients to the host plant.
1.microbial fertilizer is a kind of green fertilizer based on functional microbial strains
2.improves soil nutrients
3.improves crop stress and disease resistance,
4.promotes plant growth,
5.Also shows no pollution to the environment
Product name:Microbiological Fertilizer
Main ingredients:Bacillus lactis, enterococcus, microzyme, etc
Cell viable count: NLT 100Billion CFU/g-300Billion cfu/g
Appearance: Brownish yellow color, Free-Flowing Powder
Stability:12months in room temperature preservation.
Storage: Sealed, dry and ventilated place away from light
Applications:It is applicable for all kinds of plants, including vegetables, fruits, tobacco, tea, herbs, flowers, trees, grass, etc.
Packaging:1kg/bag,5kg/bag or customized
1) Add some water in 1 kg of the product to activate it into liquid agent of 10 kg;
2) Do not use antibiotic products simultaneously. Increase the amount step by step.
Take 1 kg out and put it into clean plastic bucket with cover, add 9 kg water (use running water in Summer and Autumn while use warm water of 30-37鈩?, stir them well and cover the lid. Place the bucket in the environment of 25-37鈩? It shall take 1 to 2 days to activate it into 10 kg liquid agent.
The liquid agent shall be placed in cool and dry place. The best period to use liquid agent is 15 days in Summer and Autumn or 30 days in Spring and Winter. You can activate the product accordingly.
1) Irrigation: dilute the liquid gent properly on the basis of best PH value for soil or garden stuffs and irrigate them. Please be sure that the PH value of soil is suitable for crops after the irrigation.
Combining with irrigation period, irrigate the vegetables every 7 to 10 days while15 to 20 days for fruit trees.
2) Spraying: dilute the liquid agent 200-300 times. Spray vegetables every 7 to 10 days while 15 to 20 days for fruit trees.
Attentions of Microbiological Fertilizer
1) Stir well before use.
2) Detailed instructions shall be provided in according to specific crops.Microorganisms For Agriculture